Alternative phone #
Best time to call?
1. Sex ?
3. My color/ sex preference is :
I am somewhat flexible
The color/ sex are unimportant to me, I just want a healthy loving pet.
4. What is your reason or reasons for wanting a Labrador?
5. What qualities are most important to you when choosing a lab puppy?
If other please explain.
Companion for another pet
Companion for self
Conformation/ show ring
Hip/ Elbow and Eye certification of the parents
6. Please indicate which you prefer?
7. Please indicate which age puppy/ dog you prefer?
Large Male 75-80lbs.
Small Male 65-75llbs.
Large Female 65-70lbs.
Small Female 55-65lbs.
Size doesn't matter
I haven't thought about it.
I Don't care what age the lab is, I just want a great lab
I would like to be a part of the whole process of breeding, birth to 7 weeks.
I would like to get a puppy that is already born
I would like to get a puppy as soon as possible
I would like an older puppy 8 weeks to 6 months
I would like a dog that has his basic training finished 6 months to 12 months.
I would like an adult lab 1 year and above.
8.What is your occupation? (this is important to consider when planning who will be the primary caregiver of the puppy and how much time the puppy will be alone at first.)
9. Please list the names and ages of your children.
10. Which describes you and your family best?
Quiet home bodies
11. Will there be anyone else living with the family?
12. Is anyone in your family allergic to dogs or dog hair?
If yes, please name.
Pet ownership Experience:
13. Have you owned a dog before?
14. Was it a lab?
If other please name the breeds.
15. If you owned a dog before please indicate why you no longer have the other dogs.
16. What pets other than dogs do you currently have?
If other please list.
17. How many dogs do you currently own?
18. What would you say are the positive aspects of a Labrador Retreiver?
19. What would you say are the negative aspects of the Labrador Retriever?
20. Do you breed dogs now, have you had any experience breeding dogs in the past or plan on breeding in the future?
If yes, please explain.
21. Has your breeding experience included any mix (non- purebred breedings)?
Care and Facilities:
22. Who will be the primary caretaker of the dog?
23. How many hours per day would the dog be left alone?
24. Do you own your own home?
If no, does your lease allow you to have a Labrador (60-100+ pound dog) as a pet?
Not sure, need to check on it.
26. The dog's sleeping quarters would be:
25. The dog would spend most of its time:
27. Description of outdoor space for dog:
Both inside and out
Both inside and out
28. Who will care for the puppy/ dog when you can't? (vacation, business trip...)
29. If you use a boarding kennel, please give it's name.
30. What is the name & phone # of your vet?
31. Have you ever trained a dog before?
32. Would you be interested in participating training classes here?
I would like more information
33. Is there a specific dog/ puppy that you are interested in?
34.If you have any other comments or questions please use the space below. .
35. How did you find out about Maple Lane Labs?
Referral from a friend
PSLRA Breeder Listing
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this form and for considering a Maple Lane Lab pup. If you give any false information on this application especially concerning breeding experience, dog ownership and adopt a puppy, your contract will be voided Please press the submit button below to send your application to us. We will try to get back to you within 24 house of our receiving you application. Have a wonderful day!